Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Exercise! Exercise!

Yesterday I did 1 hour's exercise and walked 3 rounds in the morning at the field near my house. In the evening 6pm, I decided to join Wee Ching for her daily walk at MPSJ so I managed to walk 5 rounds but Wee Ching was late due to her Seminar in KL. Hopefully I could see her today.
There are a lot of people at the MPSJ field, there is a group of people doing dancing with instructor, they looks quite fun, a lot of young people too doing running & jogging and of course some older ones like me doing brisk walking only.
Today I will pick up my daughter from tuition centre and bring her to MPSJ for the walk with me while meeting Wee Ching there.
Hmmm... I have a plan with a friend to climb Gasing hill on Saturday. I hope I could do it, looking forward to see how I would perform, I believe I can.

2 comments:

Max said...

Yes, I am confident you can climb the Gasing Hill already.

Will pray for God to give you the strength and confidence!

counselcounsel said...

I wish you take it slowly, Gasing Hill is a big challenge! Remember the Ampang little hill experience? Please reconsider my friend.