Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Dear friends & relatives,
I was discharged yesterday at 7pm. I was overjoyed and can't stop praising God for his healings and bringing me back home safely from the darkness. I woke up today with a good rest on my comfortable bed that I missed for 13 nights. My nerve pain still disturbing me but it is getting better as I spend more time in engulfing God's word.
Today I had spent a great time with my Auntie from Sabah sharing the Word of God, she told me she is here for me because of God's devine appointment, I feel so honoured and blessed with a world that is filled with love. She has shared with me about 10 commandments today, I could the feel the love, the goodness from God is pouring into this house. We are going to continue with more Words tomorrow. It's exciting though!
Tomorrow I will be receiving my 10 years service award from Sunway Group organized at the Sunway Resort Hotel. Looking back my career history, I have joined Sunway in 1991 and today I should be receiving 20 years but because I detoured after 7 years to join a non Sunway Company so I lost 7 years and 3 years while I was with the company. I made a big round but still came back to Sunway after 10 years. So that is why I lost 10 years.
These few days I will be occupied with a lot of preparation with my Japan trip, visa application, shopping for winter clothings, etc.
Blessing!

No comments: