Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

What happen these 2 days?

Dear friends,
Sorry to keep you suspended for 2 days, I receive a few sms and asked me why am I not writing blog.... thanks for the concern.
Last Friday morning I went for my weekly chemo drug (Erbitus) infusion, came back at about 4pm, quickly get some rest. I was worried about not sleeping well, I have not been able to sleep thru 6 hours for the past 1-2 month and for the past 1 week I hardly sleep thru 2 hours, I wake up every 1 hour due to shortness of breathe, it is so disturbing that I feel so restless. With prayer & God's mercy I have found a new way to due with this problem finally able to sleep 4 hours last night.
Today I had a good lunch, my blessed friend (Cindy) help me to get some fresh fish & chicken from the wet market and another blessed friend (Felicia) who has kindly transfer her maid to me to help me with the cooking. I have cooked all the delicious food that I was craving for and had a great lunch.
A world full of love! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful and helpful friends around me. For the past few weeks, a few of my neighnourhood friends has been sending food to me, offered cooking for me and my Cg leader cooked for me at least once a week.
All my dear friends & relatives in reading this blog, I just want to let you know that I am well now and able to do cooking on your own with the maid's help. Thank you so much for your help.
I am recovering very well every day, I feel better, energy level higher and eating more & more each day.
Thank you Lord Jesus for your mercies and healing upon me everyday! Give you praise & give thank.
May all of you be blessed with good health and happiness always.

1 comment:

Max said...

Hi AiWoon

Glad to hear that you are getting better everyday.

And whoah! The Lord is sending so many angels to watch over! Praise the Lord!

Max