Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Monday, October 10, 2011

It's another miracle!

Dear Friends,
I can't wait to write on this blog, I feel good today! Firstly I slept thru the night 7 hours without sleep pill!! I can breath so much better!! I can feel 50% of the lung congestion has gone. I tested myself walking up the stair 2 times today and the breathlessness has left so little that I can just manage it easily. And I have cut down my medication from 3 times to 2 times a day since yesterday.
Thank you God for this miraculous healing, thank you for directing me in managing the lung congestion.
Today is a bright sunny, I am going to have a good time. I am going to enjoy my sleep and spend at least 1 week to catch up with my sleep. which I had not been able to do so for months.

1 comment:

Max said...

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

Soon you will be able to resume your normal activities...including going to church and CG. Yes, we miss you at CG.

Am sure your daily exercise and the good rest you have away from office work has contributed to your overall health.

Pls continue to exercise and continue to look towards the Lord to show you ways on improving your health.