Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My new plan to receive comlete healing

Today I am in good health and in high spirit again, I decided to join the Cancer Support Group meeting in SIB Church KL. This group is organized by Shery Lim, a cancer survivor who has won the victory and now serving the God in this group called Elipizo. One of the Pastors from SIB Church was invited to share a topic of how to receive healing from the God, this topic has touched me and I have decided to set a new plan by following the guideline I learn today to walk the journey of healing with God. The steps are summarized as below:-
1. To believe it's God's will to heal our sicknesses
- Jehovah Rapha Ex 15:26
2. To use the Word of God as a healing tool
- Look for the (seed) healing scripture that speaks to our situation
- keep the word in our heart (saw the seed)
- believe the healing is in progress (believe the seed is growing, water the seed)
- Expect to reap what we saw (expecting the result of healing)
3. To believe the ways of God's healing by
- looking at the cross of Jesus attentively with expectation
I am putting this in my blog as a form of commitment to remind myself when ever I am not doing it, I hope my friends around will remind me as well.
Blessing.

4 comments:

Max said...

Thanks AiWoon for sharing. So much to learn from you.

Great to know that you are now able to go places already. Haha.. think soon you will resume your badminton!

Persistent said...

Dear Sis Max,
I am so privilege to have you upholding me praying for me all these while. You have been monitoring my condition without fail. I am glad to have you as my sister in christ and encouraging me, supporting all the time, sharing my joy & sorrow. I will love to resume my badminton very soon. I will try to run a little tomorrow if I could. Haha...I will soon able to join Wee Ching at the MPSJ field.

counselcounsel said...

Dear Friend

Reading your blog I can feel the excitement you are going through. This is such a great site for us to mark down our thoughts and journal and to release our tension, letting our hair down!! Haha... Happy for you and keep it up!

Persistent said...

Dear Cindy,
Thank you for being there for me when I am in need. Your smile, your words, your tender loving care, deeply flow into my heart that gives me strength to recover so fast. Remember treat me as a normal, healthy person as you promise, so give me a shout when you need help.