Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Friday, October 21, 2011

I had two dreams!

Today is Friday, a week is almost gone, I have not submitted any new post since last Saturday. I was a bit tired due to the side effect of my new chemo drug, I lost my appetite again, feeling fatigue, no mood to eat. All these has gone since yesterday and I was busy doing some house work, and happily re-arranged all the cups & glasses in my kitchen cabinet. Unfortunately that little house work has stretched my back, I was extra careful and slow, somehow I don't know why the severe back pain just attack me last night after my dinner, the pain is just like the last time. So I took some pain killers, able to sleep quite well even had able to have two dreams which I did not have for months coz' I did not sleep well. I woke up at 6am today due to the disturbance of cough.
These 2 dreams were quite interesting and surprisingly I could remember it so clearly. The 1st dream I had was with Peggy Fan, my current ITSSC colleague which was also my colleague 20 years ago, she was also my 2nd sister's primary school's classmate. In the dream, I was having a trip with her back to my hometown, Kuching and I brought her back to visit a long house, we were having fun running around the long house, peeping in every houses and seeing every interesting things in that long house.
The 2nd dream I had was with my close friend, Yin Mui which both my husband and me know her for more than 25 years, we used to stay in the same house before we get married. In the dream, we took a taxi to visit Dato Tan's wife, their house is very big but don't know why the surrounding of the house was full of machines and small workshops, we have to pass by a few workshops before we could reach their living hall. The living hall is very nice, big, antique design, with some staircase within the hall. Datin was alone at home, she gave us some vegetables, including 3 bitter gourds and some leafy veg, we were talking, talking non-stop like old friends' meeting. We were talking very long I guess, it was dark and Dato Tan came home in a rush, wanted to go out for a dinner appointment with Datin so we have to leave the place reluctantly with a lot of unfinished stories. The dream ended while we were catching a taxi to go home.
What are these two dreams appealing to me? I believe in the first dream, I miss my hometown and the trip to a long house, I brought my son once but had not brought my daughter there. For the second dream, I believe these two persons had help me in some where, in the same way recently.

No comments: