Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Monday, December 19, 2011

The next treatment 20-21 Dec

We will be leaving Chiba, Daiichi Hotel today and check into the New Otani Hotel in Tokyo city to prepare for my next treatment on 20th & 21st.
I woke up today and having unbearable stomach pain & purging non-stop, this problem existed since Saturday, so we went to Clinic C4 again to have a jap to stop the symptom.  This is caused by the side effect of tomotherapy according to the Doctor in C4.
When we check in New Otani Hotel today we will have limited access to internet, therefore I may not update my blog as often as I could do in Chiba.
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, I would like to request for prayer for my treatment tomorrow. Please pray for God to prepare my heart, give me peace & calm. And during the treatment from 9am to 5pm, protect me & cover me in all situations, pray for the wisdom for the Doctor & nurses to handle the procedure smoothly, sucessfully, pray for no complication and everything will be finished accordingly without much suffering on me, pray that Lord will comfort me & give me confidence, give me strength. Pray for God's mercy upon me always.
Yesterday I attended my friend's Christmas Party at her Church called Hope Church, they have a great band & many good singers. The crowd is about 300, it was a pot blessed party, the church members brought a lot of varieties of food, it was just mouth watering. There was also performance from the children, youth and music performance. We had some games in between two. It was fun & enjoyable, the party finished at 3:30pm. I was tired and having stomach pain & purging after coming back to the hotel so I did not eat my dinner just had a little bit of plain porridge to ease the stomach pain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sis Ai Woon,
We in Malaysia are with you in our thoughts all the way and also with prayers too.

Our God heals and He understood and He is all knowing, your pain and suffering. Hold on to Him, He comforts. Cry out to Him when the pain is unbearable.

Just hang on, we are with you in prayer all the way.

Blessing
Sis WC

robbin said...

Dear Ai Woon

TQ for being such an inspiration & encouragement...just by being yourself...and allowing Jesus to work in your life. I am most encouraged to see how you have grown spiritually and how you have learned to surrender and submit to Him in NOT only moments of destitute but ALL the time. I can see you eat, sleep, wake up, rest, walk, talk, etc...in the Lord ALL the time..and THAT's about "walking with Him". I can see Jesus LIVES in you...by your FAITH in Him.

Let me just share PSALM 91 with you today...as the Spirit guides:

Psalm 91:
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Though you may not realize is, you have been a silent "teacher-in-our-midst" and I have learned a lot just by noticing you in your walk with Christ. And I'm sure many others are going thru similar experiences.

May God's GRACE be with you in this short visit to JAPAN..and may He turn His face towards you n your family, and give you His PERFECT PEACE, always.

Robbin

counselcounsel said...

My dear fren... glad to get update fr u n happy tat all go smooth over there. Yr christian support group s really fantastic... it makes me believe now tat there r still many people in tis world who actually care n willing to help up unconditionally. Isnt tat wonderful? Pray tat yr treatment s very successful. Relax n hv a pleasant time over there. Everything over here s just as usual. Merry X'mas to u... Happy New Year 2012 too. Looking forward to seeing u soon! All the Best!