Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Extended Stay - Coming back KL 31/12

Today I had a great lunch & a great dinner, it is because I have recovered and able to resume my original taste bud. I was really eating & feeling hungry and craving for food after at least 3 weeks where I have to depend on Prosure milk for my nuritient. I really enjoy my meals today and I will look for my interesting Japaneses food to try tomorrow.

Just want to inform those friend who has not been informed by me, I will be extending my stay to 31st Jan due to a small complication on my lung due to air leakage, it is fixed now and waiting for recovery before I fly that is why I extending my stay.

2 comments:

Robbin said...

Great to hear that you're able to eat now. Better news to know you're coming home soon. We're all waiting to see you back.

May the Lord continue to lead you to the path of recovery and eventual healing!

counselcounsel said...

Dear Fren

You are a brave and courageous lady. I share your happiness of the successful treatment; I share your joy of the Japan X'mas, I share your enthusiasm of the Looking Forward to coming home.

Have a safe and smooth flight back to Malaysia. All the best and wish to meet up with you very soon.