Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Home Sweet Home!

We arrived home at about 10pm on 31st December just in time for the count down and able catch the sight of some firewood. Our children also touched down at LCCT at 11:45pm, they were coming back from Sandakan Sabah with their grandma.

The first thing I did when I reach home was to try out my bed, it was so soft & nice. I have not been sleeping well for the entire trip(24 days) in Japan. After we have settled with the children I just went straight to sleep and I was able to sleep soundly for the first time and wake up only at 8am in the morning. For those days when I was in Japan, I will almost wake every hour and waiting for the day to come. I was aslo counting the day I could come back home.

Another wonderful news is when I left for Japan on 7th Dec I needed a wheelchair and use nebulizer a few times to clear my lung before I was ready to get on the plane, when the plane take off & landing I was so breathless that I need to use my mouth to breath out but now the great difference is when I came back from Japan I stopped using nebulizer 4 days before departure and I could walk slowly within the KLIA arrival hall without wheelchair assistance anymore.

Many of my friends, relatives, bro & sis in Christ has been praying for me to get well and get healed completely, I believe God is touched and answered our prayers. God is Good all the time!

For these 2 days, I have been enjoying my sweet bed and sleeping most of the time trying to regain my strength and energy level. I have lost quite a few kgs but I am sure I will gain it back quite soon by having good maid to cook nutritional soup and dishes for me to recuperate my health.

I sincerely would like to thank all the friends that have been supporting me for everything that I needed for the trip to Japan, especially those who has generously sponsored some fund for our trip, we feel so blessed and loved.

Thank You.

2 comments:

Robbin said...

Welcome Back!!!!
The tone of your message just bring forth the light that continues to shine within you, in spirit & in truth. Truly, this must be the works of the Lord...truly, this is what is meant by Him in you nothing is impossible...truly, this is all about His grace and mercy.

I'm sure you'll be on the road to recovery soon and be able to enjoy all the niceties in the world of the glutton..haha. With Kelvin & Tino back, food shall never again be remaining at the CG. :)

May God's light continue shine upon you, and may He pour His richest blessings upon the days ahead of you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Sister Ai Woon,
I touched down at LCCT at the early hour of 2 Jan and when I switched on my mobile, I am really happy to receive your SMS saying that you have arrived safely.

I am glad and really happy to 'hear' from you. Although I am in Thailand enjoying the hospitality of the Thai people, I have not stopped thinking about you. Every night before I went to bed, I am remembering you too.

I am glad and really glad you are now home.

WC