Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Blessing after Treatment

Dear All,
It's almost a month since my last post. Chinese New Year preparation has kept me busy and I was too excited to do something which I was not be able to do for almost 6 months. I spent my time preparing, upkeeping my house, baking some cookies. For the past 6 months, I spent most of my time on the nebulizer to clear my lung, oxygen machine, attending to Doctor's appointment, hospitalized, etc. I hardly had the energy or the time to do these things. I was also excited to enjoy the quietness of KL and the good flow of traffic during the holiday week because this is the 1st time I spent my Chinese New Year celebration in KL.

I feel thankful to the God who has restored my health and the angels (bro & sis in Christ, friends & relatives) who has supported me through my tough time. I trust that God is the only source of healing for my sickness because God has sustained me through the tough treatment in Japan. Eventhough God has guided me to the great Doctor and treatment procedure, without the strength and protection from God, I am not sure if it could be successful. Before I was accepted to this treatment by the Doctor I was pre-ampted to prepare for the worst.

Anyway, I feel good now, able to eat like a normal person with good appetite, digestive system is also back to normal now. The only problem now is my left leg still weak and pain is quite disturbing at time and not able to walk for far especially shopping, so I still have to stay at home most of time.

I am praying for God's mercy to strengthen my left leg so that I could start my exercise at the park soon. At the moment I can only do some stretching exercise at home. I wish to speed up the recovery process so that I could enjoy my lively life style such as, jogging at the park, playing badminton, ping pong and swimming.

God is good all the time! God is merciful, I trust that I will be able to jog very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ai Woon,

Great to hear you are doing well and able to do so many things now. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

Will continue to pray for complete healing and also ask Him to strengthen your leg.

God bless.