Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Last day of my Tomotherapy treatment

Dear friends & relatives,
Finally this is the 5th day of my tomotherapy treatment, I felt relief and with a little fear I have to move on to the 2nd treatment on 20th, that will be needle treatment. I don't want to think about it now but will pray & ask Lord to prepare my heart on that day.
Yesterday I had a good time at my friend (Sachiko)'s house, I have cooked the ABC soup, stew pork, grill fish & some crab. We bought so much of things just cost us RM120, we can cook a meal for 4 adults & 3 children, it's very cheap to cook, also we could get fresh food.
Tomorrow I will sleep & rest, 18th will be attending Christmas party at Sachiko's Church. We will get to see how Japanese celebrate Christmas here in Chiba. We were also invited by Chapel Church in Tokyo for their Christmas party on 23rd. It's seasoning time, celebration every where, but over they do not have much decoration as we have in M'sia or Singapore. We don't really feel the Christmas atmosphere in Japan.
I will continue to update as frequent as I could.








1 comment:

sally c said...

Good to hear frm you. Emjoy your weekend:)
Sally c