Welcome

Welcome to this blog!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Treatment - 2nd day

Second day is over, it was not as bad as yesterday. May be I had a good rest yesterday, my treatment started late at 2pm, everything went smoothly and I did not had any side effect today. I feel like taking a walk with the sunny, cozy weather, we decided to walk to take a train that saved us RM100. The train ride is just one station away, 130 yen (RM5.50). On the way back I found a chinese restaurant that serves fried rice, mixed veg, dumpling and a bowl of noodle, all these only cost us 1450 yen (RM60), the cheapest dinner we ever had so far.
My Japanese friend Sachiko has drove us to the clinic today & she has to leave us there coz' she need to pick up her 2 sons from bus stop at 3:30pm. She always bring with her a 1 year old son, Taichi, very cute and healthy baby, he can eat as much as I eat, 2 pieces of pizza and some noodles. He likes to play with my husband. Tomorrow Sachiko is going bring us to her house to cook dinner, I suggest to cook her some Malaysian dish, she said she like bakut teh but you can't get any herbs here so may be I will cook soya sauce stew port for her and I will cook ABC soup.
So much for now, I will update the fun again tomorrow.


No comments: